The committee have decided that in the light of what's being forecast that unfortunately we should cancel Tuesdays (19th) match night. We obviously wish we didn't have to make this decision but better safe than sorry. Schedules for the September Limit Show will be online in the middle of next week for you to download. I will post to let you know when they are there. Look forward to seeing you in August if not before, in the meantime stay safe - not only from the heat but this latest round of covid as well.